The atomizer is the part of the electronic cigarette where the electronic liquid is stored and turned into vapor. This component is also called atomizer or cartomizer.
The atomizer is divided into different parts, among which are:
- Tank: is where the e-liquid is stored.
- Mouthpiece: is the part that is in contact with the mouth and where the steam is inhaled.
- Coil: it is the one that heats the liquid turning it into steam.
- Wick: absorbs the liquid and takes it to the coil where it is heated.
If you are looking for a good quality atomizer, we recommend the Kangertech atomizers. They are made of high quality materials and designed by the brand itself.
Kangertech is one of the leading brands within the electronic cigarette industry. It is known for its innovative and cutting-edge products. Likewise, it is also known for being the pioneer in launching glassomizers (glass) with the original Protank. The Kangertech line of atomizers has a wide range of styles, colors and sizes so you will be able to find the one that best suits your needs.
Kanger offers a wide variety of atomizers to meet the needs of both experienced cloud chasers and newbies to the world of vaping.
There are several types of Kangertech atomizers:
- Disposable or Rebuildable Tank atomizers: This is the best option for beginners as there is no wick change to deal with. However, they have limited durability and should be replaced at least every 6 months.
- Top or Bottom Coil: These atomizers create a hotter vapor causing the e-liquid to vaporize faster. It encourages dry throats.
- Glass or plastic atomizers: glass ones are more durable, withstand more acidic e-liquids and do not crack while plastic ones are cheaper, but they do crack when used with acidic liquids. Those from Kangertech are made of high quality Pyrex glass.